CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bella's 3 year and Halloween pics







     This proved not to be the easiest task and really it never is but today was a bit more challenging. Bella was in a fine mood and I was so hopeful this would be easy. She was laughing an d playing but the instant she was asked to "pose" she went off the deep end. She clung to her daddy like we were torturing her. I mean really we do this twice a year you would think it wouldn't be a big deal. Maybe its because I always have my camera in her face. The ones we got turned out well we think so enjoy.

   xoxo,
    CC


2 comments:

torinem said...

So cute! I love the last one!

Unknown said...

She is so precious and growning up so fast. I love the second to last one. She looks like she's joyfully praying. Thanks for sharing.