CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bella's third birthday

Ethan Savy
Sydney

Tommy and Savy
Bella and Savy BFF
Emma
Emma and Janice (Umi)
My momma
Bella's roses
Jayce and Bella (sweaty kids even b4 the party started!)
Mike he was soo happy
Mom and Dad and typical Jayce
Dan and B playing in the windows



Pinata that took 8.5 minutes to destroy

Open your eyes MOm
Sarah and Juno or Juno and Sarah or better yet both PITA'S
Bella's mop top on her bday morning
Still sleepy with her beloved cutie and Figment(aka fitnent)
Beating up papaw



Rob's frooty shoes, they all got them in Tennesee
Waiting for the party to start without invitations
My good boy
During the party (let us IN!)
Post cupcake
"I'm Ethan's girl"
Next to the real thing
Ethan skippin town




PLEASE, PLEASE LET US IN!
Bella's first car






This child has more costumes than I have clothes

See the brown and pink purse in the foreground? Dan made it!
Little Emma
Heather, Janice, Emma (yes Heather three generations hahahahha)
Tommy funny face man
Dan and Emma
After a wild and crazy day her boyfriend is still here for her...
Yes we do love each other
Stuck in the crook of the chair (good thing she's got a small head)
Running my mouth as usual
my love
Kids
Dinner after the party
Dan
The faces, I tell ya...
Again
Hahahaha! I swear I was on a mission for good pics but it just wasn't happening



   Bella had a fantastic third birthday. She had lots of friends, cake, gifts, and sugar. All the makings of a great party. I will keep this text short because of the sheer volume of pictures.
I know you couldn't possibly believe this but I still don't have the pics from Mike's camera and they are much better. Will download when he gets back from Atlanta. Bella got a gross amount of presents thanks everyone and anyone who needs any toys we need to start clearing some old ones out. Ohhhhh maybe toy for tots! yay!
Enjoy,
xoxo,
CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Crystal, Bella is so beautiful!! Although, then again see is your daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...Crystal, Bella is so beautiful!! Although, then again she is your daughter!!!