CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Why you so angry?"


  Yesterday the dogs and Bella were proving just simply too much for me to bear(or maybe it was the full moon,  but anyway) so I decided to take them all for a walk. We walked around the block and then around the pond by the house. In between the dogs running through my legs and me trying not to bust my butt Bella asked me:

"Mommy why you so angry?"
By this point I was rather calm and I said- I am not angry Bella, what makes you say that? 
Bella- "I don't know" ( her typical canned response)

     So this got me thinking, maybe I was displaying too much frustration with the dogs so I told her that maybe I do get angry when the dogs and she do not listen to me. 

        As I was trying to maneuver walking with two ADD puppies I looked back to remind Bella to not step in the any piles of ants. I looked back and it looked as if she was sticking her hand in a huge mound of ants. BELLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She looks up at me and starts to whimper. I looked at her hand and thought it was ok and told her we would fix it when we got home. After a few more little whines we were home and I looked at her hand again and saw nothing. Then she took off her shoes. Oh, my poor baby, her feet were so red and swollen! She handled it very well and we got some cortisone on it. I guess she has a better pain tolerance than I do but that's not really saying much.


 The damage shown here.




         When I was trying to get her to sleep later we had this conversation:

Bella: "I'm so angry"
Me: Why are you so angry Bella?
Bella: "BECAUSE I WANT TO RIDE MY HORSE ALL DAY LONG!"
(no typical canned response there)

xoxo,
CC