CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

"Mommy you are so beautiful...with your hair"

In Bella's igloo tent

Cute puppy
His first magazine mess, he had a ball
She wanted me to take a picture of something else not her. SHe then immediately wanted to see this one.

My fat boy, he kinda looks like a weeble
Bella wanted to try on her "Mickey ears"

Then the too small Pooh costume



     I was laying down with Bella trying to get her to take a nap and she said " I love you , mommy" Of course I responded with ,I love you too Bella. Then she said "Mommy you are so beautiful...with your hair"

  Huh?

"mommy you need a haircut and then I need a haircut with Mommy too" (never mind we just got haircuts a few weeks ago). I've been thinking about it and maybe it was because I just got out of the shower and hadn't combed my hair. Lord knows if I don't do something with it it looks pretty rough. I guess she already has an eye for a bad hair day. 

    Bella is so excited for her birthday. She pretty much thinks its tomorrow , every day. We are trying to decide which Hot Wheels car we are getting her and its between a Mustang (like her uncle Toneeeeee's) or a Cadillac Escalade. They are both bright pink and super fun. 

     The dog is growing way too fast and on my scale weighs over 22 pounds now. He barks a lot lately for no apparent reason. He barks every time he has to go out but also just randomly at us. No, he doesn't hear anything outside just barking to talk to us I guess. He is still a chewing maniac and is a full time job but he does listen at least half the time. I guess that's good for a 10 week old puppy. He is now sitting on command and most of the time will shake with one sometimes two paws. That is the only thing Smokey ever knew how to do so I am guessing we are doing good so far.

     This past weekend we had a quiet one and it was much appreciated because we always have something to do and in October every weekend is already booked. So I guess we could say it was the calm before the storm.
     We took Ethan and Bella to see the movie Igor and it was cute. They seemed to enjoy it with their own drinks, popcorn, and candy.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Juno's getting BIG!!! That bed won't fit him long. As usual, I love the pictures.