CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Groceries



       So here's my new thing... copying my  friends blog ideas. My friend Sybil just posted and article about 35 ways to save on your grocery budget( Thanks Sybil!). Well I have another idea, well not really mine but effective anyway.

 www.grocerygame.com

I got this idea from a girl in my MOPS group and it has proven successful for me albeit a little time consuming.  She feeds a family of five using it for $60.00 a week. The website will charge you $1 for the first month and then you pay per store thereafter. They combine all the weeks ads, coupons, etc to save you the most money on your groceries. Last week my bill was $105.00 with a savings of $60.00 and that included a gift card I bought for my niece. Anyway I heard about another site on Oprah the other day called couponmom.com that I am also trying out. 

     I am all for more ideas on how to save money if anyone has more. Now it really is becoming a game and fun (well considering)

1 comments:

All the Chadwicks said...

Ok, so how long have you ben using the grocery game one? It sounds too good to be true, is there a catch? Look at me, always the skeptic!