CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Top 20 reasons I love my husband- Happy Anniversary baby!

Wedding day Octiober 26,2002
Our skinny days
Our bar party July 2002
Our first trip to the keys (what a difference 10 years makes!)




Our first trip to the keys
Note the camera hog behind us (10/26/2008)
He's so handsome ( here on his Grad school graduation day)



     In light of our sixth wedding anniversary this month and noting that we get so caught up in Bella's birthday, other birthdays , halloween, etc, I thought I would post what I love about Mike.


1.  He works two sometimes three jobs so I can stay home and nurture Bella.
2.  He makes me laugh( the full belly kind)
3.  I love his laugh
4.  He makes Bella laugh hysterically even when he's letting me  "sleep in" ( and who doesn't love a kids giggle)
5.  He thinks he can sing and makes up lyrics( rabbit in a cage), which is very amusing
6. His country accent
7.  He loves me no matter what I do
8. He pushes me to do more and not be afraid (i.e. scuba diving)
9.  He thinks I'm a great mom
10. He did most of the wedding planning
11.  He can cook
12.  He's a great daddy 
13. He thinks he can dance (even more amusing)
14. He cannot tell a lie
15. He is  smart and amazingly talented and will not hesitate to tell you all about it
16. He knows all of the Disney Princesses by name and most times their dresses.
17. He cannot keep a straight face to save his life 
18. He can "get lost in a paper bag"
19. He has a horrible memory (which makes mine look phenomenal)
20. He remembers  classic lines to almost every movie he has ever seen ( guess the terrible memory only applies to everything else)


   Happy anniversary baby, I am so proud of you and I love you sooo much! "if you weren't real I'd make you up" (Honey and the Moon-Joseph Arthur)

Love you more,
CC
xoxo

0 comments: