CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Damn dogs


Sorry these are sideways, I'm still learning
Juno is the one with the block head


     So I don't know what got into me and Mike but we stupidly agreed to watch Tony and Rob's dog Sarah Jane (Juno's sister) while they went on vacation. All of this the week before Bella's birthday party. Needless to say it has been a royal pain in the arse. Plus they seem to want to dig every bit of dirt up in the yard and are getting daily baths and I am having to clean the floors and carpets daily.  We took them both to the vet on Saturday and they weigh 26 and 24 lbs(Sarah Jane is smaller). They play constantly and if Sarah is in her kennel and Juno isn't he tries to hide in the room or lays by the door so he can be close to her. Sweet.  They are having a blast but I am counting down the four and a half days I have left. We are also glad we decided to get one instead of two. Two was an option for a brief moment. Let's call that divine intervention. I did manage to get a few pics of them sharing a bone. One of the few peaceful moments of the week.



0 comments: