CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gainesville/Ocala Brady's Party



This shows exactly how much fun she was having

The Gray family
My fav game and I didn't get to play...sigh

Cade
The birthday boy

The little girl to the right is another Bella that our Bella kept pushing



Me and my Bev
Cade
Bev and Brady hiding
Bev and Brady


    Saturday we went to Gainesville to see my great friend Judy for her birthday. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel and got to catch up some. Unfortunately I didn't think to get any pictures so remind me next time I see you Judy. Judy got Bella a stuffed Florida Gator and she played with it all the way home.


     We then headed down to Ocala to go to Bella's friend Brady's birthday party. Here I got to see my other great friend Beverly. It has been so long since we have seen each other so it was great to catch up with her. They had the party at Fun Factory in Ocala and the kids had a blast. The kids all got tokens to play games and had a huge jungle gym thing to play in.   Mike in the ball pit with Bella was priceless. He thinks we need one for the house. Yeah maybe our wouldn't be feces infested but I digress. 


0 comments: