CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

$5 movies

    I think I mentioned in a previous blog that our movie theatre is offering $5 movies Monday-Thursdays during the summer with $5 refillable popcorn and drink. Total steal! Although that's nothing compared to the dollar movies we went to growing up. 

   We took Bella to a see Space Chimps a few weeks ago when we realized the summer was quickly drawing to a close. Where the heck did it go, really? So $5 or not please do waste your time on this movie even for your kids. Ok if they are going without you, great but otherwise just trust me. It had a few funny points but I think I would have been disappointed even if we had just rented it. Sorry I guess we are just spoiled with great movies from good 'ole Walt that not much compares. I am not even sure Bella liked it. She usually talks through the whole movies adds her commentary but this time she just sat there and munched her popcorn. Boy does this kid love popcorn. Probably because that is how I bribe her into the cart at Target. I take back my subpar comment on Wall-E, it was super compared to Space Chimps.

0 comments: