CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

21st Century Chuck E Cheese's

                                              Ethan made a friend who told me my son was "so cute"
                                                                Slip sliding away


                                              She kept looking away and forgetting to drive
                                              She loves Chuck here
                                            This thing was super cool and Bella would not go on.


     Aaaaaahhh  Chuck E Cheese's! I know I used to love this place as a kid but I don't remember a lot of it. We have one here in Jax so why not subject Bella and Ethan to a little Chucky. From past reviews some people have said that the food was just horrible and not worth it but we found some coupons and ventured out. As soon as we got there Ethan started yelling  "Chuck E Cheese mommy, Chuck E Cheese!" Then Bella started once we got inside. Keep in mind the kids have never been here. Just goes to show what good advertising does. No wonder we want so much!
      When we first went in we were greeted by a lovely employee who gave us matching glow under blue light stamps on our arms. This way no creepy child abductor can walk out with your kid. Welcome to the 21st century Chuck E Cheese! Don't get me wrong I think this is a great idea and helps me to relax a little if she slips away from me at some point but it is such a shame that it has to me this way.
  We ended up with 86 tokens with our coupon and pizza and drinks for 3 adults and two kids so not such a bad deal. At one token per game we were thrilled! The kids got to do everything they wanted and then some and we still had plenty tokens left for next time. They both were in awe of Chuck and the whole experience. There were at least four birthday parties going on in this place on a Wednesday so the place was packed. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird? I guess I just thought most kids parties were held on the weekends. 21st century Chuck E Cheese's!


0 comments: