CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Evel Knievel part deux


                                             We'll show them these pics when they are older
                                                   awwwwww
                                              it looks like he's pushing her farther in but he 

                                             was trying to hold her back
                                              God I love these kids...
 She also had a blast throwing wet sand



 Look at this pregnant lady she is so over this pregnancy.

     Bella is going to put me in a perpetual state of worry. Especially in the water she has become the ultimate daredevil. We went to St. Augustine beach yesterday with the Fariello's and John and Kathy.  She is proving to be her father's daughter. Because it was a Thursday Mike had to work and I was on my own. The last time Bella was at the beach she went in the water but mostly made sand castles or her version of them which resembled blobs. This time all she wanted to do was jump the waves in the water. Ethan has been several times lately and he does really well and at least doesn't give Danny and Heather a heart attack. We were up to the kids chests and everytime the wave would come we would pick them up or help them jump. The problem here is that Bella didn't want help even if she went under.  SO everytime I would try to grab her hand she would yank it away try to jump the wave and fall under. Each time I would pick her up make sure she was ok she would sometimes hack a little wanter and would jump right back down to do it again. I kept leaning over to pick her up under her arms which gave me a really bad backache and I have been exercising lately!
     Before the trip was over she went under at least 20 times and refused my help almost all of them. 



0 comments: