CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Movies

    We have been fortunate enough to be able to see a few movies this summer with Sydney babysitting and a few good kid flicks out there. Also our movie theatre is having a weekday special where you can  get in for $5 and then get a drink and refillable popcorn for $5. SOLD!

    I went one night with Mike and Danny to see Indiana Jones. I knew this wouldn't last so I noticed that Sex and the City was playing and the same time so I got through their previews and a little Shia Lebeouf and I did it. I movie hopped. Call the movie police.  I saw Sex and the City and I just loved it. Truly the best movie I have seen in a long time(I know that's not saying much but anyway). For those of you fans out there who haven't seen I suggest you make it a priority. 
    The other movies we saw with Bella were Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda. She seemed to enjoy both of course give her some popcorn and M&M's and she's thrilled. In both movies she kept saying very loudly "what happened Daddy?" I think she liked Kung Fu Panda better though. Wall-E was good but there was almost an hour in the beginning where no one said anything. I was tempted to movie hop again. It did get better though and Wall-E was certainly endearing. 
Kung Fu Panda had lots of animals which I think appealed to Bella and somehow we have all of the toys from McDonalds so that sweetens  the pot. I swear I DO NOT feed my child McDonald's every day. Maybe just every other...just kidding!
   

0 comments: