CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ethan's birthday






     Wow, Ethan is 3 years old. When I think about that it kind of makes me sad. I remember Heather calling to tell us he was here. I was still 7 months pregnant with Bella and so excited to meet him. 2005 was a great year for us for these two reasons. Ethan and Bella's births.  Ethan's Nana and Papa threw a party at their house and cooked out. Ethan is very interested in superheroes so that was mostly the theme but when Heather let him pick out his cake he chose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Ethan is a free spirit if you didin't notice as he loves to be naked or very close to it. The whole day up until we went to the party, Bella kept saying "its Ethan's birthday we gonna have cake, and balloons, and hats, and presents!" It was hilarious although she surprised me by not trying to open all of his presents for him. She did try to claim one of his toys for herself though. They both played with his Batcave(at least I think that's what it was) Everyone seemed surprised that she wanted to play with "boy" toys but that's Bella. When we went to the store I gave her a choice of three books: Little Mommy, Mariposa Barbie, or Thomas the Train. You guessed it, she chose Thomas the Train. I guess I should stop pushing the girl stuff on her...



0 comments: