CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Booth's Bowery




     We literally ran home to Daytona yesterday because Heather was craving Booth's Bowery wings and we love the place so we tagged along. We thought we could also visit my mom for an early birthday. When we got to Booth's they were dead and we were hungry so we thought this will be great. The food was good but we waited at least an hour for it. It was just plain ridiculous. It seems as if everywhere we go these days is like this. My parents said that they have gone way downhill and I believe them now. Its a shame because it was one of those places that were different in that area at (least for us) and now I am afraid we will not be going back. Our server never even updated us on what was going on which we never really found out as I think they had three other tables to serve besides us( I know I should be more sympathetic). On a positive note the kids had a blast playing video games. They did a car racing game and Bella kept crashing and would not let me help her straighten out. They were both yelling at the screens...hilarious. These pics of them shooting are priceless.

0 comments: