CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jon visit






     We went to Port Orange this past weekend to visit my buddy Jon Jon from California. Jon and I have been friends since senior prom when we went with our friends. A very eventful evening indeed. Anyway Jon has this glorious life in CA and blesses us with his presence once or twice a year so I just had to go see him. Last year when he came with his GF Serena,  Bella was in love. This time not so much. As you can see by the pictures she wasn't very happy. To be fair she hadn't napped all day and fell asleep right after she arrived. Once she woke up she warmed up a bit but still wanted nothing to do with pictures. It was a great visit and we hope to get to CA to see Jon on his turf.

We also got to visit with my mom and dad and cousin Jayce.


     

1 comments:

All the Chadwicks said...

Ok, now I remember him. I just could not picture the face but knew the name before. Hope you had a good visit!