CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

VBS 09



























So this is what we have been doing this week! Vacation Bible School 09. We had anywhere from 13-16 kids each night for 5 nights. It was a lot of fun but exhausting! Ethan got to go with Bella for the first two nights but then he went to Pennsylvania for the rest of the week. Bella had lots of fun and is doing great with the potty but has become a bear with bedtime/naptime. She refuses to sleep in her bed and when she does we have to lay down with her. If we fall asleep with her and leave she ends up in our bed a short time later. I do love lovin on her but my back is paying for it every morning having to accommodate to her. I know we have created this monster but now I am over it. I wish I could get Mike on the same page...

Right now she is running a slight fever I am guessing from being around all the kids this week so we will see how that turns out.

In other news, I got the job! It is at AT&T Mobility and I start July 7. I am happy and sad all at the same time but I think it is time for both Bella and me. Wish me success!

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: