CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Puggles graduation

Abby and Jenna
Lisa, Katie, Cameron
Kaylynn

Eli

Ethan, Tucker, garrett, Jenna, Kaytlin,Joe, Gage, Jenna







Stephen







Stephen got the most pie














See I was a good sport

Well our 4 year old Puggles graduated this year and we lost a good part of our class. To celebrate the occasion we decided to let them slap us in the face with Whip Cream pies. Whose idea was that again??? Anyway, we let them pick who they wanted to get so I got it about 4 times, same for Lisa. Dianna somehow got off with like 2. Stephen, well we lost count. All the kids thought it was just great to get him! The younger kids didn't seem to like it, I think it scared them but the older kids were all for it. My sweet Bella didn't want to do it either (ah that's my girl) Congrats Puggles-Eli, Tucker, Joe, Gage, Bryce, Bradley, Ethan, Abby, and Kaitlyn-we will miss you.

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: