CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Things to do

As I am preparing to go back to work (I only have one week left! After 3 years this should be interesting!) I have been marking off tons of things on my to do list that I know I will not feel like doing once I go back. One of the things on my to do list is to go through Bella's old toys and baby clothes and do something with them. This is something I have been putting off as indicated by the above photo and the missing drive to just get it done. SO here it is all over the floor.

And the "After" picture. Can you believe we had a half bag of just happy meal toys? Disgusting I know. I was going to donate them but most of it was just plain junk so I threw it out. Recyclers everywhere are cringing. You can actually completely shut the lid now. What a concept. Now on to the playroom toy box (which isn't nearly as bad) and all of her baby clothes. UGH!


And finally here is a sweet one of her "feeding" her baby. Her baby's name is Bella (naturally) and she is feeding her Mickey Mouse ears that came off her headphones. Tasty.


0 comments: