CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids,beach, and dripping in sweat

When Fred and Pru came up this weekend I watched Ethan and Emma for a bit. We went shopping and then spent some time outside. Way.Too. Much.Time. Outside.

We played with the sidewalk chalk and the kids took a spin around the block in the pink 'stang. They even stopped on the way way for McDonald's and pizza. Hi-larious!
The sidewalk chalk was 3-D so super duper fun it actually looked well 3-D.


She was getting increasinglymore and more unhappy about being in the heat

As we couldn't take the heat anymore we took a break and had Flavor-ice. Did I mention these are the best ever? They helped with my nausea when I was pregnant so of course I was happy to indulge again.
Poor things we were literally melting,YUCK

On Sunday we hit the beach and Bella tried her hand at surfing. She laid on the board but it was more than we expected her to do. Mike tried to surf but alas there were literally no waves. OK maybe one foot.




So he resorted to boogie boarding it, so did I teee heee




This one is my favorite, she's so happy!

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: