CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

1st sunburn


My poor baby :(

Artist hard at work
Happy artist


MY kids
Aren't they adorable???


Ok so Bella got her first sunburn this week. Heather was going to the beach with Ethan and Emma and since I had so much to do at home I opted out. She offered to take Bella and since Bella doesn't enjoy housework I slathered her up with 50 SPF (twice beleive it or not) and sent her on her way. Unfortunately, you couldn't get her out of the water so most of the sunblock washed off and they were in a convertible Jeep on the way home. She kept insisting it didn't hurt until the next day so I gave her some Tylenol and Aloed her up. She took it amazingly well. I hate being sunburnt, its so uncomfortable. I hated it even more for her. Anyway she is healing fine with a little peeling. Word of advice besides the obvious, make sure you cover the scalp and the BOTTOM of feet! Both of Bella's were peeling and I was sure I covered everything with her ears and back of her neck. Who knew? Well, I didn't.

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: