CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Surprise visit

     Today I was in a motivated, cleaning mood and it turns out that was a good thing. I got a call from my dad this afternoon and he was doing an interview in Gainesville and was stopping by for a visit.  We got to spend some time and then went to dinner. Bella was literally all over him... whew boy she loves her Papaw Bert! She has been very moody today and I thought she might be getting sick but it may also be some unknown allergy-GREAT!  Also for some reason he was very effective in getting Juno to calm down ( who by the way has been a full blown P.I.T.A lately) so I was relieved. Anyway, didn't get any pictures but we had a good time. Thanks Dad for coming!


      Oh! Also Bella really loves her Puggles church group and she even started singing their blessing in bed tonight. I don't even have it memorized yet! She also makes up stories about God and Jesus and she says "and God say it was good"

    
xoxo,
CC

1 comments:

torinem said...

Awww, that's so sweet!