CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am awesome!

     Like I have stated in previous posts I am on a mission to save money. Well I think I am doing quite well if I do say so myself. I have been using the following websites to aid in my search for the "best" deal.


www.grocerygame.com
www.thethriftymama.com

    And now....I am addicted.  Hey its a good addiction at least

      I get so excited to hand over my coupons to the cashiers that I am almost giddy.

Here are some recent examples of my savings:


Publix
spent $66.90
saved $78.44 

CVS
spent  .38
saved $12.00

Winn Dixie
spent $44.33
saved$49.66

     As you can see I am saving more than I am spending which allows me to stock up of stuff like toothpaste, diapers, deodorant, shampoo etc. so that I don't have to pay full price at the last minute. I got a minimum of 15-20 items for free or under $1.00. This is awesome and I wanted to share! The savings I got were coupons and competitor coupons matched up with store sales. 

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: