CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Playhut and update

     I got Bella this Hello Kitty playhut at Target on clearance and was waiting to find somewhere to put it up. For now, we decided on the spare room. Anyway, she just loves it and quite frankly so do I . It has a refrigerator inside and also an "oven" but you can actually put things in the fridge. I would have adored this at her age and at more than 50% off it was a steal! She seems to enjoy it and her smile shows it.

                                                          Yep Mike's inside with her
    Here she is eating a whole container of yogurt with a big spoon. She got it out of the fridge herself and I didn't think she would eat it all because she never has but she proved me wrong this time. You can also see how big Juno is getting. For his last weigh in he was around 67 lbs. That's right, he's a beast.
     I realized I had never braided Bella's hair the other day(mostly because I didn't think it was long enough) but I thought I'd try and here is the result (with Daddy kissing her). I know french braiding isn't exactly in vogue right now but it looks so cute on her.

   This is a total Mike face and yes she didn't have a shirt on but she just got food all over it.
                                                           We were playing dress up
    This is a project that I have bugging Mike to finish for a year. It is a toybox thing that matched Bella's toddler bed but I thought it would help organize all the Christmas little pieces she got in the playroom. It works well and the playroom stays somewhat neat and she knows where to put everything when she cleans up. Thanks Mike! Oh and Bella helped!
                                                     She was handing him screws
                                                                Just a funny girl



     Last thing, Mike and I are doing Weight Watchers with everyone next door and we are weighing in over there on Sunday nights. This really helps us to be accountable over the weekends. Mike went into this kicking and screaming but once he realized he lost more than me this week ( even though I lost more total) he has been teasing me relentlessly. Wish us luck and prayers through this journey.

   Total loss end of week 2:
  Crystal- 6.8lbs
  Mike- 3.8 lbs

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: