CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bella says

    Here are some more things I don't want to forget or Bella to forget that she says:


 If we forget things- " Mommy we gotfor your jacket", " I gotfor my book!"
      This is repeated for most forgotten items

"oh man! not again!

"Mommy I tried this chap-stick and it tastes weird"    It was hair glitter

  On the way to the store today she had the following conversation with her Sleeping Beauty doll:

"Lets go to the potty
I don't want to
But you have to 
Ethan does it, Ariel does it, Mommy does it, Daddy does it
Pull down your pull ups
Sit on the potty
You can get a wollypop if you go on the potty
Pee pee in the potty pee pee in the potty
Poopie in the potty poopie  in the potty
You're such a big girl! 
I am so proud of you!"

Now if only this would work with her

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: