CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Georgia on my mind

We took an impromptu trip to Savannah before I went back to work and Mike wanted to get away for a bit. This is on the way home but Bella just loved those wax lips!
Our room with a view


My loves
Checking out the view
The bridge from our room

Bay street

This was the longest boat I have ever seen and this was only half of it
There were lots of steep stairways in Savannah and this was not one of them. Mike walked down a much steeper one with Bella on his shoulders because she had a boo boo on her toe. My heart stopped until we got all the way down!
Pretty trees





God I love her!




This is the Pirate's House where we ate dinner. It was supposed to be haunted and I was really hoping to see a ghost but no dice. Cool atmosphere though and The Herb House inside there is the oldest building in Georgia and it was creepy but the food was tasty and it was authentic fare!
















And the hallway leading to where?????



Other than that we checked out the city and ate at One Eyed Lizzy's for lunch the next day and was great food, fast, and cheap too! We were going to go into the hotel's indoor pool but I packed Bella's bathing suit while she was at school and she had a major meltdown when we went to put it on because she said it itched her. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen but now she refuses to wear it. Oh well.

xoxo,


0 comments: