CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bella's first day of "preschool"

Oh my sassafrass! I took her in for a pre first day so she could get a feel for it before I go back to work on Monday. I was so worried about it but of course it was in vain. She was so excited to go and walked right in like she owned the place. She even went potty right away! While the director was just getting us acquainted it seems we stayed too long and she got upset that I was leaving but I didn't want to just skip out on her without her knowing. I called to check on her in a couple hours and they said she was doing great and she did not want to be touched! When I went to pick her up a little boy named Carter (apparently the welcoming committee) asked me if she had an Emma. I said "no her neighbor friend has a little sister named Emma" He tells me "No she said her mommy has a baby sister in her tummy named Emma" I said well Bella you know that I don't and she said "yes you do mommy!" Glad they let me know.
The director said she will be leading everyone before long and that she was very mature :) I hope the next week goes as well and guess what? I didn't cry! We will see if it is the same on Monday. Speaking of Monday I am excited but still sad. I know this will cut my Bella time down to practically nothing and I am not sure how I will deal with that. Time will tell...

xoxo,

0 comments: