CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Update from the Comptons

Doris at our wedding 2002


So the last few weeks have been a whirlwind. It started with the accident as you have seen. On Wednesday, Mike's step grandmother Doris Compton passed away. She was a nice woman what I got to know of her but she has been in a nursing home since 2005 and with us living away from Port Orange for our entire relationship I didn't get to spend much time with her but she was a lovely lady and she will be missed.

Just so you know she went in here on her own
Still not sure why but it was pretty cute
She spends a lot of time here

Eating apple butter toast
Posing with all our free stuff from Target

Friday we ate "cheap Chinese" and Mike and I both ended up with food poisoning or so we thought. The same night Danny ended up with it too so we figured it was some sort of virus. Mike also had a nice nasty cold starting. Could be that he has been working nonstop as well as the stress from the accident and losing one of his classes for next semester. If you think you are immune from this economy just wait a little longer. Somehow thank the good lord Bella did not get this virus. I have a very difficult time dealing with my own puke let alone anyone else's. The only time she did it on me was when she was a baby and I gave her rice cereal in her bottle but it was just barely digested so you know, not so bad. The other time her grandmother was babysitting and had to "deal" with it. Sorry Pru. Unfortunately, she does seem to have picked up this cold Mike has but she is still in good spirits mostly. So all in all I feel better aside from a stiff neck that some days I can move and some days not. Mike and Bella have colds and well Juno is just Juno...all 85 pounds of him. He seems to have a stomach of steel.

Today seems better though especially considering its a Monday. I wanted to post some picture s of Bella being silly Bella and yes I promise she put herself in Juno's kennel. She then told me she was in jail and to take a picture! Crazy kid!

Otherwise we are just trying to stay warm which is weird to write in Florida in March but it is so cold! Sorry for all the negativity but hopefully the funny pictures will help a little!

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: