CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some pictures

I know I 've been totally slacking. We have been sick again. This time me and Bella with colds. Bella and her Daddy went to Orlando this weekend to see her buddy Savy for her birthday but since she was sick they just stopped by to drop off her gift. They then headed to Disney to meet Mike's parents. I had a baby shower here to attend so I got a day and a half by myself. All I can say is ...weird. I did end up watching Emma for a bit so I had a little company with her and Juno. All of this and no pictures. Pru can you send us some from this weekend? Bella also got to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast with my parents on Sunday morning. She has been asking to go for weeks. Apparently she was a big grouchy pants all weekend. Anyway, here are some other pics from recently.
Emma and Juno (he is now 92 lbs.when will it stop?)
Bella wanted to hold her so bad
Messy face

Her room pre-mess
Emma,Emma


He was laying in the dirt sleeping so I tried to sneak out there to get a picture. I thought awww he's so cute. The same day I spent $10 for an outdoor rug so he would stop tracking said dirt inside. Now as you know I can do a lot with $10 so for me to spend it on one rug was a BIG deal. I had a gift card so I said, sure I'll splurge. Well he tore it up within 30 minutes of me placing it out there. It is now in pieces all over the yard. I guess I should have known better. Dumb,dog.

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: