CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Compton happenings

Juno falling asleep in the car after a long day of play with Sarah Jane
It was hilarious he couldn't keep his eyes open,she gives him a run for his money

Bella PLEASE just leave me alone(she kept trying to kick him from the backseat)
B and Grandpa Fred watching Mickey Mouse
Before his visit with Sarah
Bella said"HEY that's MY baby!!!!"

The last week or so has been very busy so I haven't had a chance to post but Ethan is here playing with Bella so I have a few minutes to concentrate. Mike officially lost the second job teaching so I began my hunt for a job last week. Not something I really want to do but I am getting more excited about it. Bella however wants no part of it. She seems to be appeased by the fact that Mike will be home with her at night though and he is thrilled to get to spend more time with her. Now if only someone would just call me for an interview...

Mike has still been sick but just with the cold thing and I have to say I have never seen him this bad. Bella has had a few sniffles and a low fever but seems to not be affected by it. I went home on Monday to get my teeth cleaned and hair cut and Bella's teeth cleaned too. Since we were there only overnight we didn't get to my hair or Bella's teeth. My teeth,well that's a different story. Apparently my crown is broken or something and bacteria is getting under my gums. I know...gross. So we are heading back into town so mom and team can fix it. I was also advised to get a Waterpik to help with the situation. I am very proud to say that with my coupons and sales I was able to get my $50 Waterpik for FREE. That's right...FREE. MAN I love this saving money thing!YAHOOOOOOO! While I was at the dentist Bella got to hang out with her Papaw Bert and was running the place by the time I got back. I stopped by the house before I went for my oil change and I was trying to say good-bye to her she waved and said"BYE Mommy" as if she was shooing me away. Boo hoo she doesn't need me anymore...except when it comes to church,well that's another story.

During this time Juno went to stay with his sister Sarah and she wore him out like usual (see pics above) Also Tony and Rob felt sorry for him because he is too big for his kennel and bought him a new one for his birthday/Christmas gift. He is thrilled!Thanks Rob and Tony! Bella also managed to con them into a new toy as well. I am sure we will have more pictures to post after this weekend so until then...

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: