CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Slip n Slide and the Fair

I watched Ethan and Emma a few days this week and Bella just LOVES her some Emma. I watch her with her and realize what a great big sister she will be someday. She is so sweet and wants to hold her all the time. She always tells me 'I will be gentle with her Mommy". Emma has grown so much and she is getting so heavy! But she laughs and curls her tongue up and it is so cute. I wish I could get a picture of that! Here she is spilling her bottle all over my floor.
Sitting on her potty but not actually going. She has done so well with her potty training at home but has no interest in going in public because she thinks she will fall in. I told her we can't go to Disney again until she does. Is that mean? I told her we can use her portable seat so she won't fall in. She still will go in her Pullups and a lady at church in Gainesville once told me "pull-ups are not your friend" and they are not.

We watched Sarah Jane this weekend while Rob and Tony went to Raleigh(just call us the caretakers) and she and Juno played like a bunch of lunatics all weekend. Thank goodness because Juno is working my last nerve lately so now he is all good and worn out.

Sarah really tired here but she's smiling!

On Saturday we broke out the slip and slide and had a blast. Well Mike and I did anyway. The kids oddly enough were very slow to warm up to it. Emma however loved it. I slipped around like a beached whale but I had a great time so I don't care. Emma was trying to drink the water and finally Bella and Ethan got in a slid around a bit but neither would actually tried "sliding" Maybe this summer. Heather got pictures of the kids and I got a video of Mike but he won't let me post it. Good times!
This is Bella's old bikini... so cute
Later we went to the Clay County Agricultural Fair. The kids didn't want to do much at first and then Ethan found a few rides he could go on and went on the same boat ride like 10 times. Bella would only go on the carousel and did it twice. Since she wouldn't go on anything Mike and I used her tickets to go on the Tilt-a Whirl (my favorite...I laughed like a maniac) and this cool air glider ride where we laid down and flew through the air. It was one of the coolest rides we have ever been on. Of course we ate like crazy and enjoyed most of it although the hot dogs were a mistake. There were a lot of animals to see so we checked out the pigs, bunnies, chickens, roosters, and ponies. Bella decided she wanted a bunny and I told her she doesn't take care of her dog so no bunny but she keeps asking because that's what she does. So I asked her the other night what she would name a bunny if she got one and she said" Grim grim busby" When I asked where she heard that she said "Uncle Tony" He has no idea what she's talking about but he seems to be her scapegoat so well you know.


mmmmm cotton candy




End of the night and everyone was exhausted.

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: