CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This...is...American Idol





This weekend we got to go to Hollywood Studios to see the American Idol experience. How cool is that? They have an actual stage set up and actual singers that you can actually vote on. I think we were the second showing of the day. There was a 16 year old girl from Jacksonville who sang really well and of course we were leaning towards because she was from Jax. Then there was what I can only describe as a mom jeans wearing, country singing, happy lady. She had bangs combed up like straight out of the 90's and was well over the typical American Idol age. But...she could sing. She sang Independence Day by Martina Mcbride and stole my vote. Then she won...at least out of the three for that round. Go 90's mom jean lady! Sandy was her name I think!

We also met up with Fred and Pru and ran around Epcot too. Bella had a blast and twirled in her Minnie ballerina dress. Unfortunately she was in no mood for pictures so I think Mike got some better pictures.

In other news, I cannot seem to kick this stinkin bronchitis thing. I am calling the doc again tomorrow for some different antibiotics. Any advice is welcome...

1 comments:

The Bowers Family said...

Sounds like you had some fun. Any tips on Animal Kingdom would be appreciated. I think we are going to visit in the next few weeks. You and Mel are my Disney experts but I know you have taken Bella since she was little. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

thanks,
Kim

PS my word for verification is flumitu maybe you could ask the doc if you have that? some of these words are crazy.