CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tommy Danielle Savy visit/Updates

Flying truck
Conspiring together
Pretty girl

Danielle


Hahahahaha!
Playing "Pooh kicks" (aka kick ball)

My angel


Shouldn't this be the other way around?









Bath time fun
Playground 

Love the pigtails a swingin
                        This past weekend the James Family(Tommy ,Danielle, and Savannah) finally came for a visit. We had lots of fun! The girls had a blast. We went to the playground while Tommy and Mike played tennis and its was noted that Tommy won. I am sure Mike had a problem with that. We also went swimming in Heathers pool with her and Ethan. Savy swims like a little fish underwater and she is the youngest of the three kids! They all jumped and played and literally wore themselves out.  We cooked out for dinner Saturday and just hung around on Sunday. Everyone also went outside to play kick ball with the kids which Bella calls "Pooh kicks" because of the cartoon. The girls slept in Bella's bed both nights and fell asleep holding hands both nights. So cute! I would've gotten a picture but we didn't want to wake them with the flash.
     Mike and Tommy were working a lot of the weekend and Danielle and I watched the movie Shutter after we got the girls to sleep. This was a crazy movie! It was very interesting,sometimes gross and super suspenseful(my favorite kind of movie). I would definitely recommend viewing this one.

     There are some crazy things Bella has said in the past few days that I would love to share.


          Runny nose
Me: Bella is your nose running?
Bella: "No Mommy it's not running, it's just walking"

          Breakfast

     The other morning she came into my room to wake me up.

Bella: random gibberish
Me:  I'm sorry Bella what did you say?
Bella: random gibberish again
Me: Bella I cannot understand you, what did you say?
Bella: "I have a rumbly in my tumbly Mommy, I want something to eat"

           
      Gator Flag

     The same day Bella found Mike's Gator car flag and came running through the house waving it saying "Go Gator chomp,Go Gator chomp"

        Fancy Nancy
     Bella has a new love: Fancy Nancy. Fancy Nancy is a little girl character with her own books. Bella has two of her books and just loves them. This little girl loves to dress up and do fancy things and use fancy words. She also has an affection for anything French and it seems that a character in every book vomits or "gets sick" with a picture of the character bent over. Anyway, Bella calls her "Fancy Fancy" no matter how many times I correct her. One of the books is an early reader book which helps kids to learn how to read with say big words and a few sentences per page. We have read this Fancy Nancy at the Museum a few times and today Bella picked it up and read at least three pages of it, word for word out loud, without any prompting. Now I realize this could be memorization or picture association but nonetheless I am going to say my 2 year old is pre reading. Yes I know she will be three next month. Doesn't matter, she is still reading and is a genius to me. There I said it I am blatantly bragging about her with no shame and guess what...I don't care.

     Juno is growing like crazy. Last week we took him to the vet and I guess my first weight was off because they said he weighed 11.5 pounds. Today I weighed him at home and he weighed 15.2  I do not think I am overfeeding him but we knew he was going to be big we just didn't expect it to happen so fast. Does anyone know how long it is before they stop growing? He has gotten better with the house-training though. The last 3 days he has gone to the back door several times and even yipped a bit a few of those to let us know he had to go out. We are having considerably less messes at maybe 1 or 2  a day. Trust me that is a huge improvement. He is scheduled to go to the vet this Saturday for his vaccines etc so we will update then on his progress. He is chewing like mad and unfortunately biting too. We are working on it though! 

     In other news, we are still working on the house buying process and slowly figuring it out. It is really confusing and we don't want to get taken for a ride so we are being extra cautious.

                   Until Next time...

                         XOXOX
                             CC

3 comments:

Lark said...

Bella is sucha smarty, reading and taking things literally. She should try Amelia Bedelia books in the easy reader books. Those have a very literal humor and my Amelia loves them. Thanks also for your comment on my blog. Yours is so cute and I'm jammin to Fergie now :o)

Unknown said...

Love the Blog, love the pictures and I agree, Bella is a genius!

torinem said...

Your puppy is adorable! As far as potty training...we totally bribed her. She got jelly beans if she went in the potty. And even more if she went pooh in the potty! Good luck with Bella! It's a tough thing to do. Make sure she is in to it or it will not work! You have to kinda let her lead, which is so frustrating.