CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Well folks its official...I think

She helped me make a cake



I think I can safely say now that Bella is officially potty trained! Yay! It took 3.5 years but I think she gets it now. I have hesitated on writing this post until I was sure but I think I am now sure. One thing is definitely for sure...she has an amazing bladder. At Disney the other day she did not go from 10 in the morning until 9 at night. And it is not the first time either. If you can imagine that could be why it took her so long because she didn't get much practice. I wish I could hold it that long! She is still in Pull Ups at night "just in case" but she has woken up for a few days now with a dry one.

I also put her on the scale this morning and she weighs 34.6lbs! I cannot believe although my back can! She really hasn't grown much this year until now and that would explain the grouchiness we have been experiencing lately,a growth spurt! I haven't measured her height lately but we did it about a month ago and it hadn't changed.

In other news, I have been applying for jobs since March and have applied to at least 35 with almost zero response. I did finally get an interview with AT&T that I went to yesterday. The interview went really well and I am going in to do a job preview on Tuesday which just gives me a feel for the job but we all know that I know what to expect here! If hired I would start the first or second week of July because that is when their next training class starts. I am excited and sad all at the same time! I will keep you updated once I receive an offer.

xoxo,
CC

1 comments:

All the Chadwicks said...

Best of luck with the job and congrats to Bella on the potty training! How in the world does she hold it so long?! lol