CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Daddy's girl




Everyone left Mike in the pool


Bella Juno enjoyed the Slip n Slide
John and Jodi
Dave
Umi aka Janice
Jodi, Fred, Pru, Momma
Syd participating in her favorite actiivity, next to texting
Grandma, Corey, Kathy

Fred, Pru, Zoie
Where we always find them and we wonder why Ethan makes those faces...
In Heather's room without her knowing it
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby
He ate two ears of corn and lots of butter!



Mom and son
Me and momma


Picking weeds with Kathy




What an absolutely lovely day.I got to sleep in like most Sundays but Mike made us chocolate chip pancakes which was a treat we haven't had in a long time and was just delicious! Not only was it gorgeous outside and probably pushing 90 degrees but my mom and Mikes mom came up here for a cookout. We met them in St Augustine first for lunch at my favorite Sonny's and then to do some outlet shopping. They had a crazy sale at the Croc store and yes my kid wears them and I love them because they are cute and easy and comfy for me. I can definitely recommend an awesome flip flop that I wear everywhere! Anyway they had most of the kids and Disney Crocs for $4.99 or BOGO $9.99 so the same so between the grandmothers Bella got 5 new pairs of shoes (in bigger sizes she can grow into of course) and I got some sassy ones with heels. They are so comfy and I just cannot wear heels anymore but I can wear these.

Then we headed to the Fariello's for some pool/slip n slide time before the cookout. We had a great dinner thanks to Heather and Danny as always, well I will go ahead and say it, mostly Heather and a lovely rest of the afternoon. Thanks to everyone for making my day truly special and I hope everyone else enjoyed their as much as I did mine.

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: