CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Catching up

My goodness have we been busy! These first pictures are of Mike's company picnic. We have spending a lot of time with them lately! They had a huge blow up slide that Bella refused to go on but I did and looked like a beast doing it but it was fun! I am not posting pictures of it don't even ask.
You can have this one of me

Watching everyone else slide


Having a talk


Some of Mike's coworkers and the slide

These are the twins that are one month older than Bella. They were Brody and CeCe (for Cecilia I think) and some more coworkers.
This is the "other" Isabella. She is the granddaughter of the lady holding her which I think is the admin at Mike's office. So cute!
Bella hanging out with people she doesn't know
Weird pic
Mark,very nice guy

Joe, Mike's boss and his house where the picnic was hosted
Then on Sunday Tommy and Danielle came up with Savy for a few days to look for jobs here. She and Bella had a blast in the tub together, I will also post a video.
Bella just kept soaking Savy with water, poor thing


Here is Savy eating her lunch the day Bella got sick(she slept through lunch)
This is Bella's room after I put her to bed that night.
She loves to read
She ended up in our bed that night and I caught Mike with his signature video game playing face, tongue out
On Tuesday we had to go to Daytona to get my crown fixed supposedly for the last time. It still isn't right but its a long boring story. Anyway we went to Target with Pru later and Bella finally got a hula hoop which she has wanted for a long time. Little did I know that my mom could hula hoop so well. She has two so they did it together. My mom had it around her neck then her hips and then around her leg. She's is like a pro. I mean really how did I go through my life this long and not know this about her?
Right before dinner I said to Bella that we needed to go wash her hands, when we got in there she said she had a hair on her tongue. As I tried to look she started gagging, then puking, then puking more and more. This is the first time I have had to be there and it was no fun. By the time it was over it was on the floor, all over the toilet,sink, Bella, my mom , and me. She has my gag reflex I guess. Poor thing. I guess the thing is also that since she has been sick, she refuses to blow her nose so she is swallowing the phlegm (I know yummy) so I think it just had to come up somehow. Well no more puking since but she is still sick, cough,sinuses, etc.
Unfortunately I was too shocked to get any pictures of her, bummer
Rob's turn now
D.O.D (dear old dad)
Fred and Pru

I tried without much success please excuse my wrecked hair
hiding, her new thing



xoxo,
CC

0 comments: