CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday fun


     Bella's cousin Farrah (my niece) came into town to see us on Saturday on their way up to Georgia to see my other nephew Zachary and her Grandma. The girls got to spend a little time together and they exchanged presents. We went to lunch and the girls became fast friends again. They have only seen each other a few times since Farrah lives in Virginia and they moved there it seems right after we left! Go figure!
Farrah is growing up so fast and I so wish we could see her more often. Sigh.



This was on the way home from lunch, Bella wants to get into the car by herself now.



     During this visit Bella started singing and it went a little like this:

            " Tis the sheason to dee cholly al la la la la la la la la"



     Later, Santa Claus came around the neighborhood and threw candy at the kids. Up until this point Bella was not a Santa fan. My how things have changed. I think she might actually accept gifts from him now. For those who don't know, she did not want to go see him and if it meant not getting presents she was fine with that. Will post Santa picture later.  I literally ran outside to take these pictures so they are not great quality but the kiddies loved it.


Holding Emma who is getting soooo big! She's 4 months now!
Making Christmas cookies. I know you love my Halloween shirt ;)
My little actress

oh my how she loves the sprinkles...


I ran out of kisses so I got semi creative
     Now I know you wish you are one of the lucky recipients!


   My parents are coming tomorrow for an early Christmas so look for that blog soon. 

xoxo,
CC

0 comments: