CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to


He was covered in dirt
She "didn't want to"
From my in-laws



  So today is my birthday and I have been feeling sorry for myself all day long. Why you ask? Well let me count the reasons.
5. I am 33...blech



    4. My in laws Fred and Pru sent me flowers

5. My co-leader at church is coming to get me and Bella to take us to church.
6. We have a pretty tree with presents under it (although none for me)
5. I have my crazy girl Bella and puppy Juno to keep me company (this was before I found Juno completely immersed in a hole in the backyard).
    
  We are celebrating my birthday this weekend on Saturday and Sunday at Disney and in Jacksonville so that should be fun.




xoxo,
CC    

0 comments: