CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

She's come out of the closet

The guilty parties
See Mommy I share with Juno

     Bella has this uncanny knack for wanting to eat inappropriate foods at inappropriate times. For example, candy right before dinner, crackers or goldfish for breakfast etc. Because I usually say no, she has taken matters into her own hands. Yesterday, I couldn't find her and she was awfully quiet so I went hunting. And there she was sitting in the pantry eating Wheat Thins. Yes, they are good for you but will ruin a kid's appetite. It gets better... At 4:45 this morning I hear crunching in our room. At first  thought it was Juno licking himself and tried to ignore it but when it wouldn't stop I got up to check it out. I found Bella at the foot of our bed on hte floor eating out of a huge box of Goldfish. Mike must have left them out in the living room before he went to bed and she just grabbed them on the way to our room.  Nothing comes between this kid and her Goldfish! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny!

All the Chadwicks said...

Haha, my Bella is a snacker too! I can barely get the girl to eat without the promise of goodies afterwards! lol Must be a Bella thing heehee. How have you been? When are we getting together for another playdate?